Benefits of honey and Facts of honey
hello, the guy’s here we gonna talk about the benefits of honey and the Facts of honey. honey is a naturally produced viscous liquid as we all know. honey is very useful in our daily life.it should take twice a day, to maintain your health. yo, don’t know honey can affect too much in our body to maintain and prevent any disease.
honey is not as simple as it looks it took so much effort from the numerous honey bees. they work for it regularly by going from one flower to another flower.it is a pure form from flowers, it will never get rusted and remain for several years.
so here are some
Daily Benefits of honey
1}honey is a good Anti-Allergic.
2}honey is a good Antibacterial.
3}It is good Anti Fungal.
4} It is Anti Cancer.
5}It helps to Improve Digestion.
6}Aids to weight loss.
7}It helps to heal /prevent Ulcers.
9}Contains 27 minerals.
10}Contain Amino acids.
11}and 5000 live Enzymes.
12}Relieves morning Sickness.
13}Helps to Heal Cuts and Wounds.
14}Supports good bacteria.
16}Reduce the risk of Illness and Disease.
some interesting facts about honey.
- HONEY IS THE ONLY THING WHICH does NOT RUST OR GET EXPIRED, IT CAN WITHSTAND OR STORED UPTO 3000 YEARS.
- ONE SPOON OF HONEY IS AVERAGE LIFE WORK OF 12 BEES.
- BEES SURVIVE ON HONEY IN WINTER
- IT IS NOT NECESSARY THAT ALL BEES MAKE HONEY.
- THERE ARE THREE TYPES OF BEES.QUEEN, DRONE, AND WORKER.
- HONEY IS 20%WATER AND 80%SUGAR.
- HONEY BEES COMMUNICATE BY DANCING. ND THEY NEVER SLEEP.
Those were some daily benefits of honey and facts of honey. now from now, you should take a regular intake of one spoon in a day and one spoon at night, so you can maintain your health and live happy life cause health is wealth.
for any extra information about honey click here Wikipedia
if you are a pharma student then we provide last year question papers click here question papers