What is honey? Honey is a natural sweetener that can be used to flavor food and drinks. It also has many other uses, such as in skin care products for its soothing properties or in cough syrup for its antiseptic properties.
In this blog post, you will find some interesting facts about honey and its benefits!
1) Bees produce honey by collecting nectar from flowers and then regurgitating it back into their colony where other bees remove excess water from the mixture of sugar and pollen.
They store these honeycombs inside the hive, which are later harvested by beekeepers who often smoke out bees before removing them from their hives to prevent swarming after they have been removed. This process is called ‘honey harvesting
The benefits of honey are endless. Honey has been used for centuries to soothe sore throats, help wounds heal, and even offer some relief from allergies.
There is a wealth of information out there about this natural sweetener- here are just a few facts you may not know.
The average person consumes 3 pounds of honey annually in the United States alone! Did you also know that 1 teaspoon contains 27 calories? In addition, beekeepers produce over 130 million pounds per year which would fill more than 2 million jars!
so here are some
Daily Benefits of honey
1}honey is a good Anti-Allergic.
2}honey is a good Antibacterial.
3}It is good Anti Fungal.
4} It is Anti Cancer.
5}It helps to Improve Digestion.
6}Aids to weight loss.
7}It helps to heal /prevent Ulcers.
9}Contains 27 minerals.
10}Contain Amino acids.
11}and 5000 live Enzymes.
12}Relieves morning Sickness.
13}Helps to Heal Cuts and Wounds.
14}Supports good bacteria.
16}Reduce the risk of Illness and Disease.
some interesting facts about honey.
- HONEY IS THE ONLY THING WHICH does NOT RUST OR GET EXPIRED, IT CAN WITHSTAND OR STORED UPTO 3000 YEARS.
- ONE SPOON OF HONEY IS AVERAGE LIFE WORK OF 12 BEES.
- BEES SURVIVE ON HONEY IN WINTER
- IT IS NOT NECESSARY THAT ALL BEES MAKE HONEY.
- THERE ARE THREE TYPES OF BEES.QUEEN, DRONE, AND WORKER.
- HONEY IS 20%WATER AND 80%SUGAR.
- HONEY BEES COMMUNICATE BY DANCING. ND THEY NEVER SLEEP.
Those were some daily benefits of honey and facts of honey. now from now, you should take a regular intake of one spoon in a day and one spoon at night, so you can maintain your health and live happy life cause health is wealth.
for any extra information about honey click here Wikipedia
if you are a pharma student then we provide last year question papers click here question papers